Welcome to the March 2014 edition of our Quarter Day newsletter.
Fladgate LLP Quarter Day March 2014
- CRAR Over the last couple of months various regulations have been published by the Ministry of Justice setting out the detail of the new CRAR procedure in anticipation of the new procedure starting on 6 April 2014. [more]
- Telecoms and the 1984 Code: changing times Telecoms apparatus continues to give rise to contentious issues between site providers and operators. With the increase in the personal use of digital media on smartphones and tablets, the need for sites will increase. [more]
- Letter of intent: an irresistible temptation There is a continued trend for developers and their contractors to start work quickly under the vagaries of a letter of intent. [more]
- Reforms to the Community Infrastructure Levy February 2014 saw another round of reforms to the Community Infrastructure Levy regulations. Many of these are welcome changes brought in to deal with some of the issues that have arisen since local authorities introduced their CIL charges. [more]
- Fair GAME? Back in 2009 landlords secured what they thought at the time was a victory over administrators. It turns out it may not have been. [more]
Updates for real estate professionals