Fladgate LLP has, again, retained a top 20 ranking in the AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, July edition. In the latest issue, the firm is in joint 15th position having moved up one place, acting for 24 AIM companies. The firm is also ranked in the sector tables for Basic Materials, Consumer Goods, Financials and Oil & Gas.
Fladgate works with and acts for a number of AIM companies and their nominated advisers and brokers, and has particular expertise in assisting overseas companies to list on AIM. Recent AIM transactions have included:
- The placing and admission to AIM of TSX-V listed Bacanora Minerals Ltd.
- The £27m acquisition, by AIM listed Mentum Inc, of the gold and copper exploration and development operations in the Kyrgyz Republic of ASX-listed Robust Resources Limited by way of a reverse takeover. The enlarged group, renamed Tengri Resources, has been re-admitted to AIM.
- A conditional US$20m placing and subscription by Sirius Petroleum plc (AIM) to fund the development of an initial offshore well at the Ororo field, Nigeria.
- A conditional agreement between Tri-Star Resources Plc (AIM) and Odey European Inc. for the issue of £2m secured convertible bonds.
- A placing by AIM listed Independent Resources plc to fund its onshore Tunisian oil and gas licence, acting for Charles Stanley Securities as nominated adviser and broker.