Fladgate advises BATM Advanced Communications Ltd on its US$18m Placing and Subscription

Our team: Avram Kelman, Laura Priestley

Fladgate was delighted to advise BATM Advanced Communications Ltd (BATM) on its Placing and Subscription to raise US$18m.

The leading Israeli provider of real-time technologies for networking solutions and medical laboratory systems announced its successful placing and subscription to trading on the premium segment of the Main Market on London Stock Exchange on 24 June 2019.

90% of the net proceeds from the fundraise will be will used to advance its Networking & Cyber division on its various initiatives, including possible acquisition opportunities and accelerate its network function virtualisation (NFV). The remaining 10% of proceeds will focus on BATM’s Bio-Medical division to expedite the development and distribution and certifications in molecular biology diagnostics and its agri-waste and pharma-waste treatment installations.

Commenting on BATM’s latest transaction, corporate partner, Avram Kelman said: “We have built a strong relationship with BATM and were pleased to advise on this rewarding and complex transaction. Our experience of advising Israeli companies on corporate and commercial activities in the UK was essential for this instruction. We wish BATM well as they embark on their next period of growth.”

BATM was advised by Corporate partner Avram Kelman and supported by corporate trainee solicitor Laura Priestley.

View by date:

View by author:

Would you like to hear more?