7 July 2017
Earlier this week, the Evening Standard ran a feature piece on Jamie Barber, the entrepreneur behind a number of leading London restaurant brands.
Fladgate’s leisure team, led by Julian Lewis, has been delighted to assist Jamie with a number of these projects including:
- Haché – advising on the acquisition of the multi award-winning gourmet burger group
- Hush – advising on various funding and acquisitions including the opening of new central London restaurants at High Holborn and St Paul’s
- Cabana – advising on the launch and site acquisition programme for this Brazilian street food brand
- Villandry – advising the shareholders on its sale to Maison Madeleine Limited
- Sake no Hana – advising on the sale to Hakkasan Ltd
We are hoping that Jamie will join us as a guest speaker at a leisure event we are planning for later in the year. Watch this space!
The Evening Standard article can be found at: