At Fladgate, we understand that each family office is unique, reflecting the values, vision and interests of the family it supports as well as meeting the family’s evolving strategic and financial needs.
Our experience of advising international single and multi-family offices combined with our deep expertise across a broad range of legal specialisms enables us to provide bespoke solutions to both the legal and practical issues your family office may face.
Our pre-eminent family office team offers a seamless service which incorporates the expertise of lawyers across the firm. We provide pragmatic and commercial advice on issues such as:
- governance and succession planning
- asset and wealth protection
- tax efficient structuring of corporate and personal assets
- acquiring and disposing of real estate
- fund formation
- personal and commercial dispute resolution
- employing and incentivising staff
- impact investing and philanthropy
- privacy and risk management
- art and luxury assets
Our family office clients also benefit from our substantial international practice. With specialist international groups comprising multilingual and multi-qualified lawyers serving continental Europe, Russia/CIS, India, Israel, South Africa, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific region and the US, we are able to work with families and their investments in almost every jurisdiction.