As an Administrator in the Corporate department, your role is to provide administrative support to the partners and fee earners with their matters. Fladgate operate a linear structure and so you will be working on a daily basis with all fee earners, from paralegals, trainees and newly qualified solicitors to partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New matter openings, including preparation of Synopsis and CMS conflict searches.
- Billing including taking a proactive approach to preparing WIP lists and drafting invoices for fee earners, saving pdf invoices to file and preparing email/letter to send out to client (to include support for Trainees who are otherwise self-sufficient).
- Finance admin (partner expense claims and accounts forms).
- Assisting where appropriate with loading documents to HighQ and other data sites.
- File administration.
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.