The success of our corporate department has once again been recognised by the independent guides to the UK’s legal profession with top tier rankings in the latest edition of Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A (Lower Mid-Market) and The Legal 500 for M&A: smaller deals up to £50m
Within this role you will work under supervision advising a diverse range of clients, from start-up businesses to major listed companies on a broad range of corporate matters. The work will include but not be limited to:
- Acquisitions and disposals (with deal values anywhere between £1m and £100m);
- Mergers and reorganisations;
- Flotations and secondary fundraises, acting for both issuers and advisers;
- Private equity and venture capital, acting for both investors and investees;
- Joint ventures; and
- General company law and regulatory advice, including corporate governance.