Come and work in our Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners rated FFR department, alongside a team of supportive and exceptionally talented lawyers.
You will work under supervision, supporting the partners to ensure smooth running of finance transactions.
The work will include the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- Ability to work on transactions across the full spectrum, including sports, real estate, acquisition, green energy and receivables financing
- Drafting facility agreements/security documents;
- Drafting intercreditor agreements and priority arrangements;
- Using loan market association standard forms as well as client specific standard forms;
- Assisting with negotiation of the finance documents and ancillary documents;
- Working closely and co-ordinating with fee earners in different departments that input into the transaction;
- Dealing with complex closings (including conditions precedent etc); and
- Overseeing post completion and conditions subsequent satisfaction.