This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading department that is highly ranked by all the leading legal directories and provides high-quality advice to private and commercial clients. Our team currently consists of 4 partners 6 associates, 1 trainee and 3 paralegals.
As a paralegal/legal executive, your role is to support the partners and other earners of the department across a wide range of non-contentious construction matters.
The duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
Work under supervision on a broad range of construction matters including but not limited to:
- Prepare construction documents, including consultant collateral warranties, third party rights notices and construction reports;
- Pro-actively progress construction requirements including overseeing execution of documents and satisfying condition under property and finance agreements;
- Assist firm reporting to clients and maintaining progress trackers;
- Assist with day-to-day correspondence, both hard copies and electronic;
- Assist with post-completion deliverables;
- Construction enquiries;
- Liaising with property and corporate departments;
- Deal with ad hoc projects as directed by partners and assistants including business development initiatives, internal and external training and know-how management work;
- Deal with ad hoc projects as directed by partners and assistants;
- Manage own workflow.
Please click here for full job description
If you know of anyone who may be interested in applying, or if you have any queries or would like to discuss any roles, please contact Hayley Webster.