As a Recruitment and HR Assistant in the Human Resources department, your role is to provide administrative support for the recruitment and on boarding of all staff, associates and partners. This role will provide support with the administration and coordination of our graduate recruitment and work experience programmes. You will also provide some wider support as required to the HR operations team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Academically strong, preferably to a degree level
- Highly accurate and with a keen attention to detail in all areas of work;
- Good planning and organisational skills, and able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects;
- A strong ability to build and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders and external agencies;
- Proactive and forward looking, demonstrates initiative;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present information effectively both orally and in writing. Able to present self with professionalism and polish, inspiring the confidence of clients and colleagues;
- Good time management skills, and a proven ability to multi-task;
- Calm, confident and resilient;
- A professional, willing and ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR.
Please click here to see full job description