As a deputy general office supervisor in the general office department, your role is to cover for the GO Supervisor when he is away from the office and to support the GO supervisor to carry out all general office duties as outlined below.
- Ensure all shift patterns are covered and scheduled with advance notice, making sure lunch breaks are covered
- Checking and coding invoices for deliveries received.
- To be the first point of contact for workload queries when the Supervisor is away from the office and to liaise with the facilities manager if there are any issues.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post, sorted and delivered in line with service standards.
- Report any issues with collections or deliveries to the GO Supervisor or in his absence, the Facilities Manager.
- Undertake all aspects of binding & laminating (wiro and velo machines).
- Liaise with General Office Supervisor to ensure sufficient binding stock levels are maintained in General Office.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the procurement and purchase of new copying or scanning equipment.
- Process orders for Client Services’ supplies and business cards.
- Assist Facilities Manager, IT and other departments in office moves.
- To support the General Office Supervisor with inductions for new joiners as part of the joiner’s induction programme.
- Ensure the daily bank run is undertaken and completed to time.
hr1115 – Assistant GO Supervisor JD