This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading department that is highly ranked by all the leading legal directories and provides high-quality advice to private and commercial clients.
Our core dispute resolution team covers Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, and has a heavy caseload that includes banking and finance, fraud, company disputes, insurance related disputes, professional negligence, intellectual property, trusts and regulatory.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified solicitor (England & Wales)
- Good degree (minimum 2.1) and good “A” levels (or equivalent)
- Fluent in spoken and written Russian
- At least 2 years’ experience in a commercial litigation team in private practice, dealing with a wide range of work but preferably specialising in international arbitration.
- Experience of working with an international client base (particularly from the Russian speaking diaspora)
- Experience of handling commercial litigation matters with at least some experience in one of our key sectors (for example, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, IP/Sports, White Collar Crime, Banking, Trusts, Hotels & Leisure, Retail)
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to specialising in commercial litigation law.
- Able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate strong capabilities of direct client contact and client care
click here to see full job description