David Weare is a partner and head of the construction and engineering team at Fladgate.
He specialises in complex project work, PFI/PPP, litigation, arbitration, adjudication and various forms of ADR. David acts for employers, contractors and professionals in the UK and further afield. He has particular experience in the Middle East, having been a resident construction lawyer in Abu Dhabi for a number of years.
David has gained a wealth of construction law experience over many years, in private practice and as an in-house legal adviser to Trafalgar House Construction Ltd.
David is a member of TeCSA and the Society of Construction Law. He has been recognised as a leading individual in both Chambers UK and the Legal 500 and represented many of the UK’s leading contractors. David is a non executive director for SECBE and is a panel judge for the Constructing Excellence awards, sponsored by Fladgate.
David’s expertise covers:
- Construction adjudication and mediation
- International arbitration (ICC/LCIA/ICSID)
- TCC High Court Litigation
- JCT, NEC, FIDIC & ICE, forms of contract and appointment
- EPC Projects, including energy from waste
- Facilities management and maintenance contracts
For legal updates and news, please visit the Fladgate Dispute Resolution Hub