Helen Curtis-Goulding is a partner and head of the residential property team in the real estate department at Fladgate.
She specialises in high value and often complex property sales and acquisitions including:
- advising in relation to various high value and complex freehold and leasehold residential transactions in London;
- acting on behalf of large off shore banks and lending institutions on individual loans and large scale portfolio refinancing;
- acting on both statutory and voluntary lease extensions;
- advising in relation to various boutique developments through London; and
- implementing taxation advice including the liquidation of offshore entities.
Helen has been included in the Legal 500 where she is described as “speedy, efficient and commercially excellent“.
She is also recognised by influential private client outlet eprivateclient, who have previously listed her as one of their ‘Top 35 Under 35 – the definitive annual list of young private client practitioners’.
The Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2018 has noted Helen as an “associate to watch” with quotes from clients including “She inspires confidence when she is handling a job” and “She has a very can-do attitude. Her other strength is that her communication is very clear“.
She trained at Seddons, before joining Mishcon de Reya in 2009, where she spent nine years, advising ultra-high net worth individuals and corporations on every aspect of property ownership.