Helen Curtis-Goulding is a partner in the real estate department at Fladgate.
Helen is also head of the residential property team.
She specialises in high value and often complex property sales and acquisitions including:
- advising in relation to various high value and complex freehold and leasehold residential transactions in London;
- acting on behalf of large off shore banks and lending institutions on individual loans and large scale portfolio refinancing;
- acting on both statutory and voluntary lease extensions;
- advising in relation to various boutique developments through London; and
- implementing taxation advice including the liquidation of offshore entities.
Helen has been included in the Legal 500 where she is described as “speedy, efficient and commercially excellent“.
She is also recognised by influential private client outlet eprivateclient, who have previously listed her as one of their ‘Top 35 Under 35 – the definitive annual list of young private client practitioners’.
The Chambers HNW Guide 2019 has noted Helen as ‘Up and Coming’ with quotes from clients including “she is an excellent lawyer” and “she has a very good way of communicating complicated things and making it simple” adding that “she looks after clients really well.”
She trained at Seddons, before joining Mishcon de Reya in 2009, where she spent nine years, advising ultra-high net worth individuals and corporations on every aspect of property ownership.