Jenny Sargeant is a partner in the real estate department at Fladgate.
She also manages the secured lending team within the department.
She specialises in commercial real estate acquisitions, financing and complex corporate transactions involving real estate and frequently deals with transactions involving international aspects. Her particular specialisations are:
- the real estate aspects of bespoke financings;
- hotel sales, acquisitions, development and financings; and
- real estate insurance.
Jenny advises investors, developers, lenders, borrowers, corporates and occupiers on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
Examples of recent transactions include:
- Acting for a REIT on industrial estate portfolio acquisitions.
- Acting for an alternative fund lender on the equity and mezzanine financing of various residential developments.
- Acting for a developer on a complex purchase agreement including development obligations and a second phase sale of the new units once completed.
- Acting for an alternative lender on the financing of Urban Villas aparthotel.
Jenny provides her clients with high quality legal advice combined with excellent project management skills and a focus on service delivery. Her aim is to drive transactions forward at pace in a manner that anticipates and plans around potential issues and meets client’s timing expectations. Her approach is commercial and proactive.
Jenny joined Fladgate as a partner in July 2016 from Macfarlanes LLP.