Jeremy has broad experience of corporate transactions and corporate recovery work.
He has a particular focus on these areas:
- entrepreneurial and growing businesses where he acts for
- businesses and investors on start ups, and expansion funding;
- M&A and exits;
- real estate where he advises in relation to
- funds and structures (where he acts for property investors and managers on structuring collective ownership or development of property as well as corporate real estate transactions); and
- finance (debt finance for lenders and borrowers as well as JVs and other funding structures); and
- corporate recovery where he advises investors, creditors, debtors and insolvency practitioners on distressed business transactions, restructuring and insolvency issues.
Jeremy has contributed chapters to Tolleys Insolvency Law and has had numerous articles published.