Jeremy Whiteson is a partner in the corporate department at Fladgate.
He specialises in corporate transactions (start-ups, fund raisings and mergers and acquisitions (M&A)) and corporate recovery work.
Jeremy acts in relation to:
- entrepreneurial and growing businesses where he deals with:
- businesses and investors on start-ups and expansion funding; and
- M&A and exits;
- real estate business where he advises on corporate real estate deals (company sales and purchases, joint ventures and fundraisings); and
- corporate recovery where he advises investors, creditors, debtors and insolvency practitioners on distressed business transactions, restructuring and insolvency issues.Jeremy has published numerous articles and has contributed chapters to Tolleys Insolvency Law.
- He has been recommended in Legal 500 and Chambers in relation to corporate restructuring and insolvency, property finance and M&A.