Mark is head of Fladgate’s planning and compulsory purchase team.
He advises on planning and development related matters including:
- Strategic advice in connection with planning applications.
- Appeals against refusal of planning permission, listed building consent and enforcement action.
- Judicial Review claims.
- Section 106 agreements and infrastructure agreements (highway works, sewers).
- Advice on compulsory purchase orders and compensation claims following compulsory acquisition including references to the Upper Tribunal (Lands).
- Negotiation of agreements for sale or lease conditional upon the grant of planning permission.
- Applications for Certificates of Lawfulness for existing or proposed use or development.
- Acting for defendants in respect of prosecutions relating to planning, listed buildings or environmental matters.