Tom is a commercial litigation solicitor who joined Fladgate in 2011 after training at a major international law firm.
His practice focuses on the following areas:
- Shareholder, partnership and joint-venture disputes
- Insolvency litigation, both acting for liquidators and defending claims brought by liquidators
- Claims relating to breach of directors’ duties and directors’ disqualification proceedings
- Civil fraud
- Commercial breach of contract
- Commercial agency disputes
- International arbitration
- Contentious trusts
Tom has advised clients across a wide range of industry sectors including manufacturing, retail, sport, professional services, media and finance. Around 50% of Tom’s cases have an international element and Tom has extensive experience of enforcing foreign judgments in England.
Tom is regularly involved in applications for injunctive relief including freezing injunctions.