I specialise in both personal and corporate UK immigration law having over 8 years’ experience in the industry. I have extensive experience advising both individuals and companies with their all of their immigration needs, especially in light of the changes with Brexit.
I joined Fladgate in 2020 as an Associate having qualified as a solicitor in 2017 with years of experience in immigration before qualifying. I have a background in a wide range of immigration and asylum law and I use my varied experience to advise my clients. My specialist experience allows me to advise corporates on all Skilled Worker and sponsored employment matters. I also have extensive experience in personal immigration, advising individuals in all immigration categories. Navigating the UK immigration rules can be daunting and I strive to provide a smooth, clear and calm route through the process to achieve the desired results.
I work closely with my colleagues at Fladgate to provide a full service to clients. I am a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association and regularly contribute and keep up to date with the ever changing Immigration Rules in the UK.
Particular areas of expertise include:
• Business Immigration including Sponsor Licence applications and Skilled Worker application including the necessary advice regarding compliance and duties.
• Tier 1 Investor and Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas
• Personal Immigration including family based applications
• Global Talent and Exceptional Talent visas
• Naturalisation applications for British citizenship
• EU Settlement Scheme applications for EEA nationals and their family members
• Advising individuals and corporates on entering the UK as visitors and business visitors.
We provide a personalised, efficient and pragmatic approach in providing bespoke immigration solutions to a wide range of clients including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, and corporate businesses.READ MORE
We offer specialist advice both for individuals and businesses. Ranging from London-based to national and multinational companies, at every stage of the UK’s points-based system, which governs initial admission and permission to remain for various forms of personal, business and employment-related immigration.READ MORE
We provide a personalised, efficient and pragmatic approach in providing bespoke immigration solutions to a wide range of clients including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, their families and their businesses.READ MORE
- Successfully obtaining pre-settled and settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme for a wide range of clients including those with complicated excessive absences or difficulties obtaining the required evidence.
- Successfully overturning a refusal in a matter of days without the need of having to appeal or use an administrative review for a Tier 1 Investor and their family.
- Obtaining British citizenship for clients with excessive absences in the UK.
- Advising and obtaining discretionary visas for clients in light of the Covid-19 concessions.
- Advising and assisting large and small employers in the UK with Sponsor Licence applications and Skilled Worker applications.