Our team advises customers and providers across a wide range of technology solutions, products and services. We collaborate across practice areas to support our clients in the technology sector covering the full range of advisory and transactional work including corporate transactions, intellectual property protection, human resources, regulatory compliance, data privacy, cyber security, tax, procurement, and commercial contracts. We work closely with clients at all stages of their lifecycle (from start-ups and fast-growing companies through to mid-market and global enterprises) in a broad span of sectors (including gaming, e-sports, life sciences, healthcare, industrials, professional services and luxury goods) as well as emerging areas of technology adoption such as FinTech, CleanTech, HealthTech and PropTech.
We keep abreast of issues and developments in the fast-moving technology space, working with clients involved with disruptive and novel technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI and automation, blockchain, building information management (BIM), clean energy, crypto mining, decentralised finance (DeFi), digital biomarkers, digital twins, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and virtual worlds. And we assist with all types of technology transaction such as:
- IT Outsourcing and Managed Services;
- Networks and Communications;
- Shared Services and Intra-Group arrangements;
- Transitional Services agreements;
- Cloud Computing including SaaS, IaaS and PaaS;
- Data Transfer and Processing;
- System Integration;
- Website Development and Hosting, and all aspect of e-Commerce, Online and Digital;
- Application software development, licensing and support;
- Public Sector procurement; and
- Alliance and Channel agreements.
Our experience means that we focus on providing practical and commercial advice to our clients in an efficient and cost effective manner, guiding them through often complex and fast-paced projects at the intersection of law, technology and business.