We have a wealth of experience acting for a range of clients on facilities management contracts in areas such as:
- Repairs and maintenance – responsive repairs, planned and cyclical repairs and replacements
- Back-office & IT services, business processes, data centres and managed communication/call handling
- Catering and cleaning
- Estate, residential property and tenant management
- Transport and logistics
- Mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering
- Medical supplies
- Specialist manufacturing and engineering
- Professional support services
We are experienced in developing contracts to bring together multiple services or to outsource facilities management in what is sometimes called a ‘total FM’ solution. We support clients who are outsourcing FM for the first time or re-procuring contracts. We are able to use the various industry standard form contracts, Government FM contracts employed by the public sector, or to develop bespoke contracts, including partnering arrangements.
We have experience across different sectors including healthcare, educational institutions, defence, leisure, transport, energy, sports and treatment plants.
Where needed, our strength in project advisory work and dispute management enables us to provide clients with early advice on a problem and access to a range of dispute resolution options.