I am an associate in the funds, finance and regulatory team at Fladgate. I specialise in equity and loan financing, particularly in real estate focused cross-border corporate financing matters.
I have always had a particular interest in real estate debt and capital market and with years I have learned how to run and coordinate transactions in a multijurisdictional environment and work together with several people with different roles in a matter.
I act for a number of non-UK and domestic companies who are raising funds for acquiring, building, developing or refurbishing properties or refinancing their existing loans.
I follow a truly entrepreneurial approach while I am working on a transaction. I analyse the legal problem from the client’s perspective to deliver the most practical outcome. My mission is simply to introduce the best solutions available to my clients.
Prior to joining Fladgate in September 2014, I practised in top-tier international law firms in Budapest and London. I earned an LL.M. degree in International Commercial Law with Corporate Finance at King’s College London. I am also a qualified Hungarian attorney and have been a member of the Budapest Bar Association since 2011.
When I am not working, I am an adventurous cook by adding that nice kick to traditional flavours, a mum with superpowers when juggling my family and managing two households in London and Budapest where, in normal times (i.e. pre- and hopefully post-Covid), I travel frequently to share a bottle of good Hungarian wine with my family and friends.
We aim to provide clients with practical and commercial legal advice. By drawing upon our understanding of the needs of both borrowers and lenders, we are able to suggest innovative financing structures and anticipate issues in order to identify and solve problems early on.READ MORE
We are able to suggest innovative financing structures and anticipate issues in order to identify and solve problems early on.READ MORE
We provide practical solutions in contentious and non-contentious situations involving financially distressed businesses through our corporate restructuring and insolvency group. The team advises insolvency practitioners, banks, other lending institutions, stakeholders, troubled companies, directors and individuals on a variety of corporate insolvency-related issues.READ MORE
We provide comprehensive advisory and transactional services to our clients. Our lawyers understand the regulatory environment in which both lenders and borrowers operate and the diverse range of financing structures now available.READ MORE
- Acting for Flora Developments Limited, a subsidiary of ABIL Infraprojects Limited, India which is a large Indian construction, real estate development and hospitality company, for the acquisition of prime real estate in Central London known as Griffin House, 5/6 Strand, London WC2N 5HR for a purchase price of £92.5m.
- Acting for the London-based real estate developer, BYM Group on financing and re-financing their acquisitions and developments of interesting residential and mixed use projects throughout England with various lenders.
- Acting for a private bank on providing financing for a private equity house in the Czech Republic with security over three exceptional residences located in London.
- Advised Surrey County Cricket Club in connection with the development financing of its extension of the Oval Cricket Ground including a new stand and conferencing facilities. The extension will further expand the Club’s capacity at the historic London venue.
- Acting for Southern Grove Group, a London-based real estate developer operating throughout the UK and internationally on financing their property acquisitions and developments with various lenders.