I am a specialist in real estate litigation advising on a full spectrum of matters including commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes to issues concerning freehold title.
I have over 20 years’ experience in acting for investors, developers, government departments, local authorities and corporate occupiers. My approach to litigation is to put myself in the shoes of the client and consider what is in their best interest commercially, personally and emotionally and navigate them to achieve this outcome.
When I am not working, I am a mum of 3 girls, juggling their social diaries. I also teach young children on a Sunday in a multi faith spiritual school which provides me a grounded perspective of life.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
- Assisting a Government department and settling a dilapidations claim it faced for £11m.
- Acting for a national pharmacy and assisting on the management of its portfolio.
- Advising a developer on overage agreements under which it was liable and land owner on claw back deeds.
- Co-ordinating with different specialist and guiding client on exit strategy from a property which it occupied on a long lease to achieve the best commercial outcome.
- Pursuing nuisance claim against developer undertaking development in Westminster and achieving an outcome that protected client’s interest and maintained relations with adjoining owner.