Our personal immigration team is experienced in advising on all aspects of UK immigration and citizenship. We provide a personalised, efficient and pragmatic approach to a wide range of clients including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, their families and their businesses.
Our clients are keen to have the right strategy in place to enable them to move around the world whilst looking after their business affairs. They often require bespoke immigration solutions, which are time sensitive. We are able to recommend the most expeditious solution, including fast track applications. We also advise on problematic matters which require exceptional and discretionary treatment. This often includes liaising with our contacts at the Home Office, British Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
We draw on the expertise of other groups at Fladgate to provide a wide ranging service that covers tax, family, real estate, dispute resolution, corporate and employment. We often work alongside wealth managers, family offices and other advisors and liaise with professionals such as accountants, property consultants and educational consultants in order to provide a comprehensive and holistic service.
In addition, our team has a wide breadth of experience in contentious immigration litigation cases for high profile individuals who are facing challenging circumstances. Our practice encompasses acting in International Protection claims involving political persecution, corporate raiding as well as Public Law and Human Rights based applications. We have been in the forefront of significant cases in the asylum field for prominent high profile individuals. Our team have an inter-disciplinary approach which ensures that we are well placed to develop strategic solutions to assist and protect clients. We have a breadth of experience in complex proceedings that range across a number of jurisdictions
Our services include:
- Tier 1 Investor – wishing to invest over £2 million
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
- Representatives of Overseas Business
- Tier 2 Skilled Employment – Sponsorship and the Prevention of Illegal Working
- Tier 4 Students
- Family Immigration – for partners, children including Adoption and Surrogacy and other relatives
- European Family permits and Residence Permits
- Domestic staff
- Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship
- Appeals – we are able to advise clients in a broad range of appeals to the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and also Judicial Review applications;
- Complex Matters including Political Asylum and Extradition
- Economic Citizenship applications
- Strategic Immigration advice
For legal updates and news, please visit The Wealth Lawyer blog.