I am a real estate lawyer specialising in commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and property finance transactions.
I have been with Fladgate LLP since 2021 after spending six years at a leading international law firm. My experience includes advising on the sale and purchase of a variety of assets across the UK (including sites acquired for development), acting for landlords and corporate occupiers in connection with commercial leasehold properties and working on a range of high-value property finance and corporate transactions.
I enjoy acting for clients across a broad range of sectors, including in the renewable energy, retail, office and logistics sectors. I have also enjoyed acting on a number of transactions in the hotel and leisure industry in London.
Outside of work, I enjoy playing the piano and saxophone.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
A large and dedicated real estate team providing a full service to clients operating in the sector. The expertise of our lawyers means we can handle all level of transactions from asset management through to the most complex matters while clients benefit from the efficiency a one-stop-shop can provide.
- Acting for a global pension fund in connection with its entry into a suite of leases over nine floors of a prime real estate townhouse located in Mayfair, London and the grant of simultaneous subleases to a number of third parties.
- Acting for a leading bank in connection with a £168m refinancing of a prime real estate asset in Mayfair, London which includes luxury serviced residential apartments, hotel rooms and a restaurant premises.
- Acting for a leading airline on its acquisition of an extensive freehold development site for the construction of its UK headquarters.
- Advising one of Europe’s largest renewable energy fund managers on the sale of a portfolio of wind farms located in the UK.
- Advising an upmarket coffee chain on its expansion into new sites across the UK, including its expansion to new premises within an established shopping centre and to premises on the high street.