I specialise in commercial disputes including those concerning breach of contract, companies and partnerships, insolvency litigation and civil fraud.
I have recently qualified into the commercial dispute resolution team having trained with Fladgate for two years prior.
The clients I tend to work with include both corporate and high net worth individuals in various sectors. Most of the disputes I work on have an international element which although are often more complex, make the work interesting and varied.
Outside of work, my time is predominately taken up by sport. I play football in a league every week with my friends and I am a keen cyclist – regularly cycling at the weekend in an attempt to explore new areas in and around London. Although I no longer play, I am a dedicated supporter of my home team Exeter Chiefs and follow their performances throughout the season.
Working closely with clients to anticipate and deal with their business risks and objectives, we utilise the skills of a team of lawyers who are experienced in all types of dispute resolution. Our multi-national, bi-lingual team enables us to service clients wherever they are in the world while achieving the best results for their business.READ MORE
We have a track record for taking on complex, high value and cross-border disputes across a range of sectors. Our strong international focus is a key strength. Our team acts for corporates, high net worth individuals and other overseas lawyers. The practice is home to a several international desks including India and the Middle East.READ MORE
A highly experienced private wealth disputes team providing a one stop shop to clients in the sector and able to advise on any issue which may arise. Advising clients across-the-board, the team can strive to minimise the risk of disputes while having the expertise and experience to litigate at the highest level.
Our civil fraud & asset recovery team is described as 'innovative and nimble'. Its members include those with industry and regional experience as well having regulatory, trusts, employment and insolvency specialisms.READ MORE
Our insolvency & restructuring team, comprising experienced contentious and non-contentious lawyers, has a reputation for providing practical solutions to business-critical challenges. We are known in the market for our 'pragmatic and responsive advice' to a range of stakeholders, including insolvency practitioners, debtors and directors.READ MORE
We advise international companies both in the UK and abroad in relation to conducting arbitration proceedings and enforcing international arbitration awards. Our team is also experienced in dealing with investor-state arbitrations under bilateral and multilateral investment treaties, including the Energy Charter Treaty.READ MORE
Experienced litigation and commercial lawyers working together to advise clients on their full range of IP issues from trademarks and passing off, branding, confidential information and trade secrets through to designs rights, copyright, patents, IP audits and transactions.READ MORE
Trust disputes often present a very particular set of difficulties and legal issues, many of which derive from a trustee’s special responsibility as fiduciary. These may relate to how costs are dealt with, the protection of trustees from personal liability, breaches of trustees’ obligations and challenges over the administration of the trust.READ MORE
- Successfully acted for a large chilled goods producer in their claim before the Groceries Code Adjudicator against one of Europe’s largest supermarkets for the discontinuance of our client’s product line.
- Acted for a prestigious restaurant in respect of inter-linked claims brought in the UK High Court and Italian District Court concerning defective installation of a £1m kitchen and subsequent non-payment and a corresponding jurisdictional challenge which reached the Italian Supreme Court.
- Successfully acted for an exclusive private members club in their attempt to recover monies scammed from their members following a series of fraudulent emails impersonating the club.
- Acted for a company owned by a prominent UHNWI in a multi-jurisdiction loan repayment dispute.
- Acted for an IT consultancy company in their claim against their multiple joint venture partners.