I am a specialist in UK immigration law with a focus on assisting high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, their family members and businesses.
I have been with Fladgate for three years, and I have 20 years of industry experience in leading immigration practices. As a UK immigration specialist, my expertise lies in assisting clients make their relocation dreams a reality, navigating the increasingly complex Immigration Rules to make the process as stress-free as possible, often handling complex and discretionary applications, as very rarely do an individual’s circumstances fit neatly within the Immigration Rules.
I assist both individuals and businesses with a full range of immigration services and my work centres on providing bespoke immigration solutions, working alongside a host of advisers across the private wealth industry. When advising on the appropriate immigration solution, I adopt a holistic, strategic approach, ensuring that short term goals, business needs, family and financial considerations and long term intentions are all taken into account.
Industry publications consistently recognise me as a leading lawyer in the field of immigration, including Chambers HNW Guide 2020, Legal 500 2020, Who’s Who Legal 2021 and Citywealth Leaders List 2020. I am an active member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and is often invited to speak at industry events on the subject of immigration.
We provide a personalised, efficient and pragmatic approach in providing bespoke immigration solutions to a wide range of clients including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, and corporate businesses.READ MORE
We provide a personalised, efficient and pragmatic approach in providing bespoke immigration solutions to a wide range of clients including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, their families and their businesses.READ MORE
We offer specialist advice both for individuals and businesses. Ranging from London-based to national and multinational companies, at every stage of the UK’s points-based system, which governs initial admission and permission to remain for various forms of personal, business and employment-related immigration.READ MORE
- Successfully obtaining exceptional in-country switches and waivers of excess absences caused by COVID-19.
- Successfully obtaining settled status for a client where there had been a failure to disclose a criminal conviction in a prior application.
- Successfully overturning an application refusal within days without the need for a formal administrative review.
- Successfully assisting businesses with sponsor licence applications and overcoming compliance issues related to their sponsor licences.
- Successfully obtaining British citizenship in discretionary circumstances.