I am a non-contentious construction lawyer who specialises in both digital construction and sporting infrastructure projects.
I am a non-contentious construction lawyer who specialises in digital construction and projects relating to sports infrastructure.
I have advised a Premier League football club regarding the expansion of its existing stadium and the new build of its £100m training ground. I have also advised a major international sporting event on construction and overlay contracts. As a massive sports fan personally, I really enjoy this type of work and find it easy to understand my client’s requirements.
I also specialise in all aspects of digital construction from BIM to digital twins. As an ex CAD engineer, I come to this side of my practice with a real practical knowledge of the subject matter. I sit on the Digital Framework Task Group. This group helps to guide the National Digital Twin programme for the Centre for Digital Built Britain (a UK Government and University of Cambridge initiative).
When not working I enjoy watching all manner of sports and am training to be a football coach, having hung up my own playing boots after a long time playing for Loughborough University and other local clubs.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
The scale and duration of projects in this sector call for specialist expertise in drafting and negotiating contracts. Our team has extensive experience in contracts for supply, installation, construction and facilities management, appointments, collateral warranties, bonds and parent company guaranteeREAD MORE
Our large dedicated construction team provide non-contentious and contentious construction advice on domestic and international matters. We have acted for many of the leading funds and investors into the UK construction industry as well as a number of suppliers.READ MORE
- Advising a Premier League football club on all construction related aspects of its £100m new build training ground facility.
- Advising a major international sporting event on construction and overlay related contracts.
- Advising a Premier League football club on the redevelopment and expansion of its stadium and surrounding environs.
- Advising on all aspects of a new build £400m global research and development facility for a multinational pharmaceutical company in Cambridge.
- Advising a major development company on the £400m redevelopment of Marble Arch corner.