I have more than 20 years’ experience as a City law firm corporate partner, specialising in international equity capital markets and public and private mergers and acquisitions transactions. Much of my experience is in the oil and gas, mining, tech and financial sectors and I have particular overseas expertise in the emerging markets.
I am listed as a Leading Individual for mid-cap equity capital market deals by Practical Law Company and recommended by the Legal 500. I have worked extensively with clients with assets in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the USA and Africa.
My clients have included Aurora Russia, KazakhGold, JKX Oil & Gas, Sinochem and EBRD. I also frequently advises sponsors, nominated advisers and brokers on capital markets transactions.
I am a frequent speaker at external seminars and conferences and have led public seminars in London, Moscow, Istanbul, Silicon Valley and Dallas.
A full-service capital markets offering from lawyers who are experts in assisting domestic and international clients in raising new equity, either through admission to the London Stock Exchange’s (LSE) Main Market, the AIM Market (AIM) or through a dual quotation if the company is already listed overseas.READ MORE
Through our extensive relationships with law firms around the world, our clients gain access to teams of lawyers worldwide with a deep understanding of the legal issues faced by businesses in the energy and resources sectors. We have particular experience of energy-related transactions in Africa and Eastern Europe.READ MORE
- Cantor Fitzgerald and GMP FirstEnergy: Advising on the AIM listing and placing by TSX-V listed SDX Energy Inc, with oil and gas assets in Egypt.
- Rowland Purpose Trust: Advising the bidder on a recommended cash takeover offer for FIH Group plc.
- Aurora Russia: Advising the AIM listed Russia fund on various M&A deals and its investment management arrangements.
- Shore Capital and GMP Securities: Advising the nomad and brokers on a capital raising for Fastnet Oil & Gas Plc.
- Oxus Gold: Advising Oxus Gold on a US$180m fundraising by a CITIC-led consortium.
- SPARK Advisory Partners and Optiva Securities: Advising on the reverse takeover of Brandshield Systems and placing on AIM