Our transactional tax team advises clients on the tax challenges and risks associated with corporate transactions. We help them to structure and execute transactions tax-efficiently while observing the commercial imperatives and time-frames that govern these deals.
We work closely with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to multinationals throughout the transaction life cycle, from planning to completion.
Increasingly, our work has an international dimension and we are experienced in advising overseas as well as domestic clients on UK tax issues. We have particular expertise in matters that combine real estate transactions with corporate structuring.
Our transactional tax law expertise includes:
- Tax aspects of cross-border corporate structures
- Company reorganisations
- Joint ventures
- Groups of companies and group relief
- Negotiating tax warranties and indemnities
- Corporate finance
- Tax advice on prospectuses and placing documents
- Stamp duty
- Structuring to obtain enterprise incentive and venture capital relief