Our employment advice team is experienced in advising senior individuals, public and private companies across a wide range of sectors on every aspect of employment law.
Areas we cover include:
- Corporate transactions, outsourcing and TUPE
- Employment contracts, directors’ service agreements and standard policy documents
- Board and senior level appointments
- Exit strategies, particularly relating to executives
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Maternity, paternity and parental rights
- Part-time workers and other flexible working arrangements
- Managing sickness absence
- Bullying and harassment
- Agency workers, interns and secondment arrangements
- Consultancy agreements
- Restructuring, including redundancies
- Pre-emptive strategies to avoid employment claims
- Data protection
- Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal claims, including:
- all forms of discrimination
- unfair dismissal, including constructive unfair dismissal
- wrongful dismissal
- Injunctions in the high court to prevent breaches of restrictive covenants
- High court actions for breach of contract, and in particular contractual redundancy and bonus claims
The employment team has particular expertise in relation to the financial services, media, technology and transport sectors. Members of the team also sit on the firm’s fashion, retail, sport and regulatory, governance and investigations groups.
We also provide training to clients, with the course content tailored to meet the clients’ needs and the expertise of the audience.