Our technology team covers the full range of advisory and transactional work, from day-to-day commercial advice, such as software licensing and channel arrangements, through to negotiating major systems procurement, systems integration and outsourcing transactions.
We act for technology suppliers and technology users, ranging from entrepreneurs to multinationals and public sector organisations. Our technology lawyers advise on every aspect of the contracting process as well as providing specialist advice on technology-specific fields such as data protection, freedom of information and e-business. We also provide support on corporate transactions and projects.
Our experience includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements relating to:
- IT services and consultancy
- Software development, licensing and application service provision
- Procurement of hardware and network communications infrastructure
- Maintenance of hardware, software, source code and escrow arrangements
- Systems procurement and integration
- Managed services arrangements
- Outsourcing transactions including desk top and data centres
- Managed communications for voice and data wide area networks
- Teaming agreements and strategic alliances
- Reseller and distribution arrangements