Orit Rioumine Gold
I specialise in equity capital markets, cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures and investments.
I act for issuers, nominated advisers and brokers on a range of corporate finance transactions, including flotations, dual listings, reverse takeovers and secondary issues. I have experience in acting for clients in the natural resources, technology, EdTech and gaming and betting sectors. On the private M&A side, I act for both private and public companies on M&A, joint ventures and investments, which often involve an international element.
I am fluent in Hebrew and Russian. I am qualified to practise in England and Wales and in Israel and am a member of Fladgate’s Israel and Russia and CIS teams.
Prior to joining Fladgate in 2015, I was a partner in one of Israel’s leading law firms, where I advised public and private companies on public offerings, cross-border and domestic M&A, joint ventures and investments.
A full-service capital markets offering from lawyers who are experts in assisting domestic and international clients in raising new equity, either through admission to the London Stock Exchange’s (LSE) Main Market, the AIM Market (AIM) or through a dual quotation if the company is already listed overseas.READ MORE
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
The betting and gaming sector has rapidly expanded and evolved in recent years as ‘re-regulation’, new technologies, and changing behaviour have fostered innovation and adaptation on all fronts. We’re experienced in advising clients on this rapidly evolving regulatory environment.READ MORE
Through our extensive relationships with law firms around the world, our clients gain access to teams of lawyers worldwide with a deep understanding of the legal issues faced by businesses in the energy and resources sectors. We have particular experience of energy-related transactions in Africa and Eastern Europe.READ MORE
Rapid growth and constant innovation in the way businesses and individuals use, store, trade and consume information and content are continually raising new business and legal issues. In the fast-changing media and technology sector, where many traditional approaches are under challenge, we believe that a combination of experience in contract preparation, negotiation and dispute resolution, and a detailed understanding of IP, regulatory and licensing issues are critical. Businesses require professional advisers who understand the myriad issues affecting the industry.READ MORE
- Advised Dev Clever Holdings plc, a leading developer of online and immersive career guidance and development platforms and consumer engagement experiences, listed on the LSE’s Main Market (standard segment), on its subscription agreement with One Nine Two Pte Limited, raising up to £10million in aggregate.
- Advised the nominated adviser, SPARK Advisory Partners and the institutional brokers, Optiva Securities Ltd. and Mirabaud Securities Ltd., on the IPO of BrandShield Ltd via a reverse takeover of AIM listed Two Shields Investments and related equity fundraising.
- Acted on the sale of Red Tiger Gaming Limited, a leading online casino game software supplier to digital entertainment company, NetEnt. The accelerated deal completed in September 2019 with the initial consideration being £197m, with additional up to £23m payable in in 2022 on an earn-out basis.
- Acted for Dev Clever Holdings plc on its standard listing on the LSE’s Main Market. The Company raised approximately £1.2m by way of equity placing, subscription and conversion of debt into equity. On the date of its admission, the Company had market capitalisation of approximately £14.8m.
- Advised TSX and NASDAQ listed TransGlobe Energy Corporation on its introduction to AIM. TransGlobe was the first AIM listed company to be listed on both the TSX and NASDAQ. The market capitalisation of the company on admission was approximately £135 million.