I am an experienced property litigator advising clients across the real estate sector on all aspects of property litigation, including landlord & tenant issues, telecoms and development disputes.
Being a litigator isn't just about going to Court, but about helping clients resolve disputes, or avoiding disputes in the first place.
In my case, the whole range of complex property disputes, from vacant possession strategies and right to light matters to landlord & tenant management issues and telecoms.
Although these days I often find myself advising property owners and investors, my experience acting for tenants/occupiers is a useful asset and helps me keep one step ahead.
Outside of the office, you'll finding me swimming in a river or lake, the colder the better!
I have a son and daughter and I am very proud to have brought them up perfectly bilingual (even if their little English accent was super cute when they were small!).
A real estate litigation team housing specialists with the knowledge and ability to advise on all areas of real estate disputes while striving to minimise business disruption and find the best possible outcomes for clients.READ MORE
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
Our lawyers don’t just advise on the law, but help our clients with the commercial implications of legal decisions. Our team focusses on the practicalities of retailing, whether through a busy store or shopping centre, or using e-tail channels.READ MORE
The leisure sector is experiencing a period of accelerated change and expansion in response to new technologies and changing consumer behaviours. Drawing on the expertise of our diverse firm, our team provides advice on a wide range of legal and business challenges.READ MORE
A large and dedicated real estate team providing a full service to clients operating in the sector. The expertise of our lawyers means we can handle all level of transactions from asset management through to the most complex matters while clients benefit from the efficiency a one-stop-shop can provide.
- Advising a number of landlords on remedies against tenants in relation to significant rent arrears arising from the Covid pandemic.
- Advised national retailer on the strategy for rationalising its property portfolio and high profile closure of circa 100 stores.
- Advised international consortium on the vacant possession strategy for a £1.3bn development in Southwark.
- Advised Hong Kong investor on various issues arising in relation to their property portfolio in the City, including forfeiture proceedings, dilapidations and other landlord and tenant management issues.
- Successfully defended a national logistics company against a £1.5m dilapidations claim and advising on supersession and diminution in value issues.