I specialise in investment funds, indirect real estate investment vehicles, joint ventures, club deals and management arrangements for property investment and development as well as M&A transactions for corporate wrapped real estate assets.
I advise fund managers and sponsors, real estate companies, developers and investors in respect of investment funds, indirect real estate structures, joint ventures, club deals and management arrangements for property investment and development as well as M&A transactions for corporate wrapped real estate assets.
Ultimately, I help clients achieve their objectives and find solutions to problems which may arise along the way.
I work with a wide range of domestic and overseas clients and have advised asset management companies such as Aviva Investors and Schroders; sovereign wealth funds such as ADIA and ADIC, real estate companies such as Land Securities, Segro, Hammerson, Grosvenor and GPE; pension funds such as APG, Alecta and the BP Pension Scheme; real estate private equity managers such as Mitheridge, Brockton and Mansford as well as many HNWIs and family offices.
I have a broad experience which has ranged from the establishment of £500m+ real estate fund launches and advising clients in respect of some of London’s most well-known buildings such as Park House Oxford Street, 100 Bishopsgate, 30 St Mary Axe (Gherkin), Bowater House (now One Hyde Park), Camden Lock, 120 London Wall (Moor House) and 20 Gracechurch Street and on the most expensive residential sale in the UK through to establishing £10m first time funds and advising clients on simple asset management agreements, and most things in between.
Our dedicated Funds team offer our clients a full range of legal services from a fund’s inception right through to its dissolution or disposal, including potential restructuring and consideration of exit strategies.READ MORE
Our real estate finance team is part of a cross-departmental group of lawyers with wide-ranging experience of working with UK and overseas banks and specialist non-bank lenders, together with investors and developers.READ MORE
We provide comprehensive advisory and transactional services to our clients. Our lawyers understand the regulatory environment in which both lenders and borrowers operate and the diverse range of financing structures now available.READ MORE
We provide practical solutions in contentious and non-contentious situations involving financially distressed businesses through our corporate restructuring and insolvency group. The team advises insolvency practitioners, banks, other lending institutions, stakeholders, troubled companies, directors and individuals on a variety of corporate insolvency-related issues.READ MORE
- Acting for a high profile Middle Eastern family on the corporate sale of a central London residential property in excess of £200m making it the most expensive residential property deal in the UK.
- Acting for ASK Estates BV, a consortium of UK, Swiss and Omani investors, on the acquisition of 6-7 Grosvenor Place.
- Advising KCR Residential REIT plc, an AIM listed REIT operating in the UK residential private rented sector (PRS) in relation to AIFMD and other regulatory requirements.
- Acting for Mitheridge on the establishment of the Mitheridge Opportunity Fund, Mansford on the establishment of Mansford Opportunity Funds III and IV and Kronos IM on the establishment of the Kronos BRS Fund.
- Advising a number of joint venture partners regarding their respective joint venture arrangements with Elliott Advisors relating to UK portfolio real estate investments.