I am a real estate lawyer working on all aspects of commercial property: from landlord and tenant to development and finance and re-finance matters.
As a transaction real estate lawyer my role consist of documenting the commercial deal agreed between the parties as quickly as possible in a way that recognises the motivations and requirements of clients in each transaction.
I have several years of experience in the real estate sector. I provide advice to sellers, landlords and tenants of property. I have worked on leisure, warehouse and office projects. I have liaised with my colleagues in planning and construction to ensure that the necessary documentation for the undertaking of the works or the change of use and/or necessary planning consent is in place to progress matters.
I enjoy finding solutions that benefit my client, including, understanding the drivers of the other parties involved in a transaction, to then deliver the best commercial result for the client.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, visiting museums and art galleries, going to the cinema and theatre, and dining out at new restaurants.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
A large and dedicated real estate team providing a full service to clients operating in the sector. The expertise of our lawyers means we can handle all level of transactions from asset management through to the most complex matters while clients benefit from the efficiency a one-stop-shop can provide.
- Assisting a developer on a mixed-used development site with planning consent with a long leasehold interest being granted to the developer on exchange in exchange for monies being held in an escrow fund for a specified time period.
- Acting for the seller on the sale of a garden centre.
- Acting for tenants on the grant of leases, including dealing with rent concessions to deal with the closure of premises due to COVID-19.
- Assisting on due diligence in respect of a share purchase agreement for the buyer.
- Acting for a landlord on the on a letting of retail space to a national apparel retailer in central London.