I am a trusted adviser to clients in the real estate sector and specialises in the acquisition, disposal and management of real estate investments, real estate development and corporate headquarters (HQ) relocations.
I offer clients a solution focused, commercial approach often acting on complicated transactions with competing stakeholders (such as large scale development transactions involving local authorities on master plan developments, joint venture partners and/or development managers).
My client’s include leading property funds and asset managers including Capreon and Ares Management and real estate developers, advising on transactions covering a variety of asset classes such as office, retail, leisure and industrial properties and large residential development schemes.
As investors increasingly look for greater returns in a competitive market I work hand in hand with clients to manage and deliver transactions often involving bespoke and novel arrangements aligned to their funding and exit strategy.
In addition to advising real estate investors and developers I also act for household names advising on their occupational requirements, with a particular expertise for HQ relocations and the inherently personal nature of such transactions.
I practiced for a number of years at a leading City law firm before moving to Fladgate LLP in 2018.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
An experienced team with a pedigree of advising across the life cycle of major development and redevelopments from financing, purchase, planning and construction through to lettings and disposal.READ MORE
Our real estate investment practice includes a formidable depth of experience advising on investment opportunities in the real estate sector, including sales, acquisitions, joint ventures, tax arrangements, an array of financial work and lettings. We work closely with teams throughout the firm to provide comprehensive and commercially-focused advice on complex investment work for domestic and cross-border clients.
Our real estate occupiers team advise on the full range of tenant work, ranging from a start-up business’s first office through to major head office moves. They represent major office occupiers, professional businesses, hoteliers, restaurateurs and retailers, often with national portfolios, in their occupation requirements.READ MORE
A large and dedicated real estate team providing a full service to clients operating in the sector. The expertise of our lawyers means we can handle all level of transactions from asset management through to the most complex matters while clients benefit from the efficiency a one-stop-shop can provide.
- Advising Ares Asset Management on the acquisition and letting of a large multi-let mixed use scheme in central Manchester.
- Advising clients of Capreon on the development, letting, financing and part disposal of a business park and data centre site in Harlow.
- Advising a market leading international consultancy business on its recent London HQ move and its other London based real estate interests.
- Advising clients of Capreon on the acquisition of a mixed use industrial and retail portfolio with assets in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands under an English law SPA and project managing the overseas due diligence and reporting.
- Advising Strawberry Star Group on the financing and development of a mixed use 6.9 acre development scheme close to London Luton Airport comprising over 850 residential apartments.