I specialise in mergers and acquisitions including joint ventures, disposals, private equity, venture capital and corporate governance work.
I have particular expertise in advising high net worth family offices, entrepreneurs and business start-ups on a wide range of global business interests including bridging finance, corporate real estate projects, hotels, leisure, retail, media and battery storage projects.
I have acted for clients including Yoo Capital, Alternative Bridging Corporation, National Lighting Group, Gallery Direct, Angels Fancy Dress, Strawberry Star, Miroma Group and Sadita Group.
I am a founding trustee of the London Legal Support Trust, a national charity that provides financial support to pro bono legal advice centres. I also sit on the boards of several other UK charitable foundations and was recently admitted to the Livery of The City of London Solicitors’ Company, and I am a Freeman of the City of London.
Our team provide real estate sector focused support bringing together corporate, tax and restructuring lawyers to deliver practical, commercially focused and often tax-driven solutions to a wide range of clients.READ MORE
We have a detailed appreciation of the hotel industry’s dynamics and an understanding of the corporate, commercial, tax, real estate, planning and construction issues that affect businesses in the sector. This enables us to support clients in undertaking a wide range of sophisticated and complex transactions both in the UK and internationally.READ MORE
The leisure sector is experiencing a period of accelerated change and expansion in response to new technologies and changing consumer behaviours. Drawing on the expertise of our diverse firm, our team provides advice on a wide range of legal and business challenges.READ MORE
Advising on venture capital and growth capital investments, the team offers extensive experience of market practice enabling the delivery of VC fundraisings in a timely and efficient manner. Clients trust the team to work on unusual and complex matters and guide them through difficult investments which are frequently first-of-a-kind.READ MORE
Our dedicated Funds team offer our clients a full range of legal services from a fund’s inception right through to its dissolution or disposal, including potential restructuring and consideration of exit strategies.READ MORE
Our lawyers don’t just advise on the law, but help our clients with the commercial implications of legal decisions. Our team focusses on the practicalities of retailing, whether through a busy store or shopping centre, or using e-tail channels.READ MORE
- Advised Yoo Capital Management, on the acquisition of the former Saville Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue, London. This is the second acquisition on behalf of Yoo Capital Fund II, the first being the purchase of a controlling stake in Shepherds Bush Market.
- Advised Yoo Capital in relation to its joint venture with Astarte for the establishment of Yoo Capital Fund II, LP (YCFII), a London focused opportunity real estate fund targeting a fund size of £400m.
- Advised the leading international pension provider in Guernsey, Overseas Trust and Pension, on its acquisition of Carey Group’s Guernsey-based pensions and benefits business and accelerating its development into the global corporate pensions and benefits market.
- Advised a national student accommodation group on various investments and disposals.
- Advised Alternative Bridging Corporation on various financing arrangements.