I specialise in providing advice on corporate and commercial transactions including on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital raising.
I act for a wide range of clients from large international groups, mid-sized businesses, family offices, high net worth individuals and start-ups. I aim to provide commercially focused, strategic advice on a spectrum of corporate and commercial matters.
The majority of the work I undertake has an international aspect, involving either cross-border or inward investment activities.
I am a member of Fladgate’s Turkey desk and represent many household name Turkish companies, as well as the families who own them, in their trading and investment activities in the UK. I am also a trustee of the Robert College UK, a registered charity engaging in fund-raising activities to support educational activities in Turkey.
I have a degree in Law from the University of Edinburgh and obtained a master’s degree in Corporate and Commercial Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
Advising on venture capital and growth capital investments, the team offers extensive experience of market practice enabling the delivery of VC fundraisings in a timely and efficient manner. Clients trust the team to work on unusual and complex matters and guide them through difficult investments which are frequently first-of-a-kind.READ MORE
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
Commercial lawyers advising on all aspects of contractual work, from drafting to negotiation, supporting our clients’ day-to-day operations and tackling complex projects.READ MORE
- Advised our client Eren Paper on the successful acquisition of Shotton Paper Mill in Wales. The transaction completed on 30 September and is one of the most significant inward investments by a Turkish Group into the UK and one of the largest by any overseas group into North Wales in recent years. Planned production at the facility will turn the UK from a net importer to net exporter of containerboard.
- Advising on the £160m acquisition (and subsequent financing) from a listed propco of two business parks by UK based fund.
- Advising big data analytics company on a £8m Series B funding by a European venture capital fund together with further £2.5m disposal of minority shares.
- Advising on the £48m acquisitions of three private schools for a Chinese owned NYSE listed group.
- Advising an overseas development fund on a joint venture, aimed at bringing about a significant regeneration of a key London development site.
- Advising on the £10m acquisition of private equity backed bathroom product manufacturer and the subsequent corporate re-organisation to create a +£80m trading group.