I am an experienced corporate lawyer with over 32 years’ experience acting for clients ranging from multinational conglomerates to UNHWI’s and family offices. I also lead our Turkey desk.
I specialise in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investment and shareholder agreements and in commercial and trading contracts across diverse business sectors, with particular experience of corporate real estate transactions and a focus on the UK trading and investment activities of international groups and wealthy oversea families.
I act for multinational conglomerates, financial institutions and owner-managed family businesses as well as family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals. Sectors include consumer goods, construction and property, food, leisure, paper and packaging, retail and TMT.
I am a director of the Turkish-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry and lead our Turkey desk. I am passionate about the value of education as a key to unlock potential and I am proud to be a trustee of Hult International Business School Limited in London, a registered charity.
Our team provide real estate sector focused support bringing together corporate, tax and restructuring lawyers to deliver practical, commercially focused and often tax-driven solutions to a wide range of clients.READ MORE
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
Commercial lawyers advising on all aspects of contractual work, from drafting to negotiation, supporting our clients’ day-to-day operations and tackling complex projects.READ MORE
- Advised our client Eren Paper on the successful acquisition of Shotton Paper Mill in Wales. The transaction completed on 30 September and is one of the most significant inward investments by a Turkish Group into the UK and one of the largest by any overseas group into North Wales in recent years. Planned production at the facility will turn the UK from a net importer to net exporter of containerboard.
- Acted for UK telecoms company in a Series B financing by major US PE Group and in subsequent venture – backed financing. Advised in the subsequent sale of the Company to South-East Asian group.
- Advised prominent Turkish family office on acquisition of two trophy real estate assets in Mayfair, via the acquisition of on-shore and off-shore SPV’s and in subsequent private bank financing.
- Advised NYSE listed group (the largest operator of K-12 schools in China) on the acquisition of three UK private schools.
- Acted for privately owned UK financial services provider in strategic investment by FTSE listed financial services group and in subsequent group re-organisation.
- Acted in the acquisition of a leading UK manufacturer of bathroom products and in subsequent group restructuring and asset and cash-flow financing.