I am an experienced corporate lawyer with over 32 years’ experience acting for clients ranging from multinational conglomerates to UNHWI’s and family offices. I also lead our Turkey desk.
I specialise in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investment and shareholder agreements and in commercial and trading contracts across diverse business sectors, with particular experience of corporate real estate transactions and a focus on the UK trading and investment activities of international groups and wealthy oversea families.
I act for multinational conglomerates, financial institutions and owner-managed family businesses as well as family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals. Sectors include consumer goods, construction and property, food, leisure, paper and packaging, retail and TMT.
I am a director of the Turkish-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry and lead our Turkey desk. I am passionate about the value of education as a key to unlock potential and I am proud to be a trustee of Hult International Business School Limited in London, a registered charity.
Our team provide real estate sector focused support bringing together corporate, tax and restructuring lawyers to deliver practical, commercially focused and often tax-driven solutions to a wide range of clients.READ MORE
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
Commercial lawyers advising on all aspects of contractual work, from drafting to negotiation, supporting our clients’ day-to-day operations and tackling complex projects.READ MORE
- Acted for UK telecoms company in a Series B financing by major US PE Group and in subsequent venture – backed financing. Advised in the subsequent sale of the Company to South-East Asian group.
- Advised prominent Turkish family office on acquisition of two trophy real estate assets in Mayfair, via the acquisition of on-shore and off-shore SPV’s and in subsequent private bank financing.
- Advised NYSE listed group (the largest operator of K-12 schools in China) on the acquisition of three UK private schools.
- Acted for privately owned UK financial services provider in strategic investment by FTSE listed financial services group and in subsequent group re-organisation.
- Acted in the acquisition of a leading UK manufacturer of bathroom products and in subsequent group restructuring and asset and cash-flow financing.