I advise on a variety of corporate matters including M&A for private companies, corporate advisory, corporate real estate, joint ventures and private equity venture capital.
I recently joined Fladgate as an associate in the corporate team having worked for another London firm after qualifying in 2016.
My experience includes advising owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs, limited liability partnerships and private companies in a broad range of sectors including hospitality, energy, automotive, real estate and technology.
I like to think outside the box and find effective solutions to challenging problems whilst working collaboratively with clients along the way.
When I am not working, you will most likely find me outside come rain or shine! I am a keen horse rider spending most of my weekends driving around the country competing in both dressage and eventing.
We act across a broad swathe of corporate matters in the UK and internationally on both public and private deals.READ MORE
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
Our team provide real estate sector focused support bringing together corporate, tax and restructuring lawyers to deliver practical, commercially focused and often tax-driven solutions to a wide range of clients.READ MORE
Advising on venture capital and growth capital investments, the team offers extensive experience of market practice enabling the delivery of VC fundraisings in a timely and efficient manner. Clients trust the team to work on unusual and complex matters and guide them through difficult investments which are frequently first-of-a-kind.READ MORE
- Advising Polymateria, a major leader in the biodegradability of plastics, in their investment by Planet First Partners.
- Acting for the shareholder of Echo Location Talent Agency, a talent agency in both music and sport (whose roster included Pendulum and Chase & Status), in the sale of the company to multinational agency, United Talent Agency.
- Advising Ganfeng Lithium Plc in respect of their joint venture with Bacanora
- Advising a real estate investment company in a circa £200 million restructure of a joint venture with a well-known real estate developer in East London.
- Acting for Metroline and CityFleet, one of the main taxi and bus operators in London, in the acquisition of various businesses and companies.