I specialise in advising on mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and general corporate governance matters.
I qualified in September 2018 and joined Fladgate in March 2020.
I have experience in a broad range of corporate matters including advising on mergers and acquisitions and investments in a variety of sectors such as technology, life sciences, real estate and leisure. I also advise clients on the broad range of corporate governance questions that come up and help them navigate through these.
Getting to know a business and the motivations and personalities behind it is a focus of mine. The collaborative nature of corporate work and being part of a client’s story, helping them achieve their objectives, is what I find most rewarding.
Outside of work you’ll find me trying new recipes and restaurants (usually restaurants pre-Covid) or on long walks out in the countryside (come rain or shine, which is not always popular…).
We act across a broad swathe of corporate matters in the UK and internationally on both public and private deals.READ MORE
Advising on venture capital and growth capital investments, the team offers extensive experience of market practice enabling the delivery of VC fundraisings in a timely and efficient manner. Clients trust the team to work on unusual and complex matters and guide them through difficult investments which are frequently first-of-a-kind.READ MORE
The cross-firm team provides the range of legal services required by clients across the industry spectrum, from biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices companies to institutions or organisations that are involved in the research, development and sale of medicines, medical devices or nutritional products.READ MORE
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
The leisure sector is experiencing a period of accelerated change and expansion in response to new technologies and changing consumer behaviours. Drawing on the expertise of our diverse firm, our team provides advice on a wide range of legal and business challenges.READ MORE
- Advising IMMJ Systems on the £3.8 million investment into it by Foresight, a private equity investment manager.
- Advising an investment fund on its investment into a biotech company.
- Advising a listed German company on two cross-border acquisitions of UK companies providing IT solutions.
- Advising an investor with a focus on sustainability on its investment into a company whose platform allows users to plot locations based on travel time.
- Advising the management team and sellers on the sale of a data research and analytics company to a private equity backed company for the next stage of its growth.