Our corporate team provides proactive and commercially focused advice to clients on the strategies and transactions that define their futures.
From start up businesses to major listed companies and institutions, we help clients to realise their objectives, whether that means raising finance, expanding through merger, acquisition or joint venture, divesting businesses or launching in the UK.
In this field, transactional expertise is a given and while we are proud of our competence, we recognise that our clients are looking for something beyond slick execution. We offer them solutions – ideas and strategies born out of our understanding of their businesses and their goals and delivered efficiently and cost-effectively by teams that are committed to the success of the deal and in which partners play a leading role. Above all, we get the right deal done.
Our corporate law expertise includes:
- London Stock Exchange Main Market (Premium and Standard segments), AIM and ISDX flotations
- Listing of debt and equity securities on London, Luxembourg and Singapore Stock Exchanges
- Placings, offers for subscription and other secondary fundraising on the Main Market and AIM
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Mergers and reconstructions
- Management buy-outs, buy-ins and private equity
- Takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements
- General company law and regulatory advice, including corporate governance
For Brexit-related legal updates and news, please visit Fladgate’s Brexit Briefing Blog