I deal with all aspects of commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, and asset management.
I have a wide range of experience and advise on all aspects of commercial real estate matters. I act on acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties, negotiations of commercial lettings on behalf of both landlord and tenant, and general property and asset management.
I enjoy working with clients and colleagues to achieve the best end result in a transaction in a calm, methodical and personable way.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2019 and joined Fladgate in 2021.
Outside of work I am happiest with a book in one hand and a coffee in the other (preferably outside in the sunshine!). A book I always recommend is the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
A team with the expertise, track record and resources to service a wide range of domestic and international clients on large-scale transactions, and our clients range from entrepreneurs to quoted multinational corporations, we have particular strength and an established reputation in the mid-market.READ MORE
- Working with a team on the acquisition and subsequent refinance of a multi-let property in North West London.
- Working with a team on the acquisition of a mixed use, multi-let property in Central London.
- Acting for administrators in the disposal of 20+ leasehold buildings in a business park and the subsequent sale of freehold by auction.
- Acting for the landlord in ongoing portfolio disposals and management work including lease renewals and lettings in the retail sector.
- Acting for a charity in taking a new lease of office space in Central London.