I am a specialist in real estate investment, acting for investors and developers.
I have been with Fladgate since 1997 having joined as a trainee and developed my practice and career at the firm.
My expertise is in leading teams on large transactions and taking the stress out of the transaction for the client, making the transaction as pleasant and exciting a process as possible. Managing a multi-faceted team comprising expertise in real estate, tax, planning and construction in order to achieve results often in very tight timeframes is my speciality.
My clients include seasoned investors and developers, most of whom are high net worth individuals and family offices, who clearly have enjoyed the experience and come back for more.
I combine experience, ingenuity and not a small amount of humour to discover new angles, solve problems, and forge close relationships with my clients and their professional teams.
In my “spare time” I am a full time dad, trustee of a number of charities and active within my local community.
We advise on all the key issues affecting the property industry, including regeneration and development schemes, investment, funding, construction matters, property disputes, portfolio management, planning, taxation and the creation of corporate structures.READ MORE
Our real estate investment practice includes a formidable depth of experience advising on investment opportunities in the real estate sector, including sales, acquisitions, joint ventures, tax arrangements, an array of financial work and lettings. We work closely with teams throughout the firm to provide comprehensive and commercially-focused advice on complex investment work for domestic and cross-border clients.
An experienced team with a pedigree of advising across the life cycle of major development and redevelopments from financing, purchase, planning and construction through to lettings and disposal.READ MORE
A large and dedicated real estate team providing a full service to clients operating in the sector. The expertise of our lawyers means we can handle all level of transactions from asset management through to the most complex matters while clients benefit from the efficiency a one-stop-shop can provide.
- Advising a client on the purchase, and ultimate sale of Milton Keynes Central Station, having between the purchase and sale, created a long leasehold investment of the retail element of the building.
- Advising a client on the purchase of the Sky Studio and offices in Brentford.
- Advising a client on the purchase of Apple offices in Stockley Park.
- Advising a client on the purchase and leaseback of Mothercare headquarters in Watford.
- Advising a client on the purchase of development site in Wilmer Place, Stoke Newington, splitting of the site and developing part into residential flats and selling other arts to different developers.